Sunday 13 October 2013

Back to the city...

We stayed over at N'Kwazi lodge last night in Rundu...what can I say, at least it was clean but that's about it. The staff's response, one in particular, whenever you have a question is "WHAT??", if I spoke to anyone like that growing up my teeth would've surely landed on a pelmet somewhere.

 I've never understood how anyone can work in hospitality if you don't like people! Just before dinner my son noticed there's different animals on the back of the chairs and moved then all slightly so he could see the picture and name the animal, she threw such a tantrum about a couple of dining chairs, an whole hour before dinner and I was going to put them back, he's 3 years old for crying out loud, thank you for making us feel so unwelcome, the warm wine and then your fight amongst each other about your tips for the night that we all had to hear! At least my son knew all the animals, mommy is proud and N'kwazi you will most propably not see us again.

This week has been so exiting "lekker man lekker" but now it is time to go back to reality which is mainly in solitary confinement behind my PC. There's work to be done, if you've been following my blog you'll know that there's some serious fundraising lying ahead aswell.

I'll end with Joyce Meyer's words: "I'm not where I want to be but Thank God I'm not where I used to be, I'm okay and I'm on my way!"

Till next time!

Next stop Australia!


1 comment: